I write blog posts which are mostly related to computer security. Currently, I’m living in Frankfurt, Germany.
You can find more information about me on my LinkedIn profile.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
- Finding or analyzing internet-scale security problems which has impact on millions of users.
- Robust Testing for Software Development such as fuzz testing and related sub-topics.
- Competitive coding.
Some of my amateur/college projects
- Padding Oracle Demo 1
- Estimator Tool Development for Number of People in a Particular Area
- Designing Downgrader from LTE GRC Block for UHDs
- EMP Generator Circuit on PCB 1, 2
- KOU OBS iOS Mobile Application 1, 2
- Temperature Measurement on MSP430 MCU (Microcontroller Unit) Server via Bluetooth Comm.
- Simple Link Shortener 1
Security researcher acknowledgments
- 35𝒕𝒉 and 92𝒕𝒉 (Nickname: Arif Isik) on Microsoft Security Response Center’s Top 100 Security Researchers of 2018. Attended BlueHat18 invite-only conference in Microsoft’s Headquarters, Seattle
- CVE-2017-8758: Microsoft Exchange Server Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability
- Null Pointer Dereference Bug on Oracle VM VirtualBox, Ticket
- Google Chromium Remote Heap Memory Corruption, Exploit-DB
- Oracle - (6 bugs in same Critical Patch Update)
- Several bugs of Microsoft’s products and online services. (Since 2016) 1, 2
- Mail.Ru and Pentagon
- Geeks for Geeks
- IT Department of Kocaeli University 1, 2
- Some private programs from several platforms and direct-invites from some of big companies